Wednesday 28 March 2007

Support for Kathy Sierra

A typical morning for me includes scanning around 100 blogs. One blog I read from top to bottom is Kathy Sierra's Creating Passionate Users. I wont hark on the quality of Kathy's posts as they speak for themselves. I've always been particularly interested in her views on user groups and presenting.

Recently Kathy received death threats and other horrible comments on various websites, and this has stirred me to post my support for Kathy. Such behavior is obviously not on. I wish the cops all the luck in finding these idiots and throwing them in jail, and I also hope Kathy recovers her composure and sense of self not to be intimidated by what can only be the lowest types on this planet.

I hope you'll show your support for Kathy too.

No comments: